expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

About That One Game

Tunnel Town. Yeah. That game.

So I just got Tunnel Town and I think that it is a really fun game. It is certainly weird, but fun. I mean, you catch bugs, and if you tap on the bugs, they disappear because you squished them or something, and in order to make babies, the bunnies dance and then after 3 hours there is an egg that you tap on repeatedly to hatch on the dance floor. Weird, huh? But as far as I can tell, it's pretty fun! I even gots me a Rare Cactus Bunny after Willard and Scarlett danced for THREE HOURS STRAIGHT! You can buy stars and gems, but you get them frequently enough (gems for achievements and mining, stars for achievements) that it doesn't really matter.

Have fun with Tunnel Town.

Happy Jamming!

-Gylfie101

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not say anything mean or inappropriate or i will have to delete your comment... don't make me do that. mrrp